If you are in need of immediate emergency assistance please call 911.
If you need assistance call 232-HELP/LA 211

Disaster Response Information 

Anyone who has been impacted by flooding should register damages sustained. This includes residents of parishes that have not yet been included as a federally declared disaster. A local FEMA Disaster Recovery Center (DRC) will be established for individuals to register with details forthcoming on the location and hours of operation. Flood victims need not visit the DRC if they are able to register online or by phone. Individuals who registered before Lafayette Parish was included in the official declaration need not register again.

How to Register Damages Sustained:

Individuals can register damage through FEMA on the web or by phone as follows: